Ease of use
They claim to be a modern bitcoin wallet hand forged to keep your transactions private, your identity masked, and your funds secure.
- Military Grade Encryption - Samourai is encrypted on the phone using AES-256 encryption.
- Strong Default Protection with BIP 44 and BIP 39 - Samourai enforces a BIP 39 passphrase on wallet creation, hardening the security of your wallet right out of the gate.
- Secure PIN Login - Use a 5-8 digit PIN to access your wallet. PIN screen is randomized on every load to thwart screen recording spyware.
- You control your private keys - Private keys are created and stored on your device and are never communicated with any server or anyone.
- Certificate Pinning - Protects HTTPS websites from impersonation using fraudulent certificates issued by compromised certificate authorities.
- No address reuse - Samourai never reuses addresses, never leaking valuable metadata about you and your purchase habits.
- Randomized change outputs - Samourai is the only wallet to randomize the number of change outputs for each send, making gathering wallet address metadata more difficult.
- Deterministic inputs/outputs positioning - Samourai positions the inputs/outputs of each transaction deterministically after a send, decreasing the effectiveness of block chain snooping
- Avoid linking previous change outputs - Samourai parses all previous transactions before building a new transaction to make sure it isn't leaking valuable metadata about your and your wallet
- Tor and VPN Support - Samourai is enabled with Tor and VPN support allowing you the ability to route all transactions through an anonymous IP address.
Samourai is a smartphone decentralized wallet that claims to keep its users transactions private, identity masked and funds secure. It currently only supports bitcoins. It has AES-256 encryption which is a military grade encryption and also has BIP 39 passphrase wallet creation to provide top security right from the start. It needs 5-8 digit pin and the private key is stored in users’ phone and no other third party or even their server has access to them. It creates new addresses for every new transaction but also provides Hierarchical Deterministic feature. It also offers 3 types of miner fee Priority, Auto and Custom. It offers 3 different pre-sets which give varying levels of obfuscation.
User ReviewWrite review 0 reviews
You need to login to create review.