Ease of use
Jaxx is an Ether, Ether Classic, Dash, DAO, Litecoin, REP, and Bitcoin wallet that is in early beta. It is developed by Kryptokit.
- They never access or hold onto user funds.
- They offer a client-side security model, with private keys hosted locally and never sent to any servers.
- They are design-oriented, offering simple, attractive user interfaces and experiences
- They use standards that ensure that should the wallet ever go down or cease to exist, your keys can be imported into another service.
- They remove friction points whenever possible
- They never require users to input any personal information including email addresses
With a focus on unifying the look and feel across devices and focusing on customer service, security, design, and user experience, their goal is to make the Jaxx Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet default wallet of choice for the masses.
Jaxx wallet was created by ethereum co-founder: Anthony diiorio in 2014. It's a multi-wallet that can hold ethereum, bitcoin and ERC-20 Tokens, it's supported on 8 different platforms, including android, iOS and Windows. The wallet has been known to be the traders top choice for traders that are looking for a reliable wallet that they have access to the private keys, respecting privacy and having security. It's UI is a classic, it looks similar to mycelium bitcoin wallet. This wallet can hold any blockchain based assets (zcash, qtum, etc). You can freely use the private keys to access your funds on other bitcoin wallets.
User ReviewWrite review 0 reviews
You need to login to create review.