Ease of use
BitX Wallet makes using Bitcoin easier than ever. BitX is mostly used in emerging markets and has the ability to trade into local currency through its network. The wallet offers two factor authentication.
With BitX Wallet you can:
- Store your Bitcoin securely and access it anytime, anywhere
- Email Bitcoin to anyone
- Monitor the current price of Bitcoin and compare it to other currencies
- Receive Bitcoin to your BitX Wallet via QR codes, email or your wallet address
- Send Bitcoin by scanning QR codes or to other wallet addresses
- Buy and sell Bitcoin instantly depending on currency
BitX wallet was once known as Luno wallet. It is an online centralized, low anonymity wallet supporting only Bitcoin and Ethereum. It allows users to trade their coins in local currencies through its network and also allows sending, receiving and storing bitcoins and ethereum. Users can monitor the current prices of bitcoin and ethereum and also compare it with other currencies. It offers 2-factor authentication but lacks Hierarchical Deterministic, Multi-Signature and is not open source. The private keys are stored by a third party, so the user's private keys aren’t completely secure.
User ReviewWrite review 0 reviews
You need to login to create review.