Bisq is one of the largest decentralized multi-crypto exchanges
Bisq is an open-source desktop application that allows you to buy and sell bitcoins in exchange for national currencies or alternative crypto currencies.
Features and Philosophy
Unlike traditional online exchanges, Bisq is designed to be:
- Instantly accessible – no need for registration or approval from a central authority.
- Decentralized – there is no single point of failure. The system is peer-to-peer and trading can not be stopped or censored.
- Safe – Bitsquare never holds your funds. Decentralized arbitration system and security deposits protect traders.
- Private – no one except trading partners exchange personally identifying data. All personal data is stored locally.
- Secure – end-to-end encrypted communication routed over Tor.
- Open – every aspect of the project is transparent. The code is open source.
- Easy – we take usability seriously.
Bisq is for those who do not want to forfeit control or privacy to a central authority in order to trade with other individuals. We regard financial transactions as a form of private speech that should be protected from surveillance by banks, governments, and other institutions.
Bisq is a decentralized p2p exchange which facilitates trade by not holding the coins themselves enhancing the security of the system. Due to the decentralized nature no data is shared with third parties. What set’s it apart from other exchanges is it’s open source application which you can download or compile yourself to which you can add you existing crypto accounts.
User ReviewWrite review 0 reviews
You need to login to create review.